AAIS does not charge individual membership fees additional to those of AIS, nor does it receive any funds from AIS headquarters. AAIS relies on the ongoing and generous financial support of institutional sponsors.
Thank you to the 2017 AAIS institutional sponsors!
- Deakin University – Department of Information Systems & Business Analytics
- Swinburne University of Technology – Department of Business Technology & Entrepreneurship
- University of Sydney – School of Business
- University of Wollongong – School of Information Systems & Technology
- University of Otago – Department of Information Science
- Curtin University of Technology – School of Management
- University of Auckland – Department of Information Systems and Operations Management
- University of Western Sydney – School of Computer Science, Engineering and Mathematics
- RMIT – School of Business Information Technology and Logistics
- University of Tasmania
- University of the Sunshine Coast – School of Business
- Flinders University – College of Science and Engineering
- Macquarie University – Department of Computing
AAIS very much appreciates your ongoing support, without which the support of AJIS and ACIS, as well as the student and academic prizes, would not be possible. To pay this year’s institutional sponsorship, please refer to the AAIS payment system.