AAIS does not charge individual membership fees additional to those of AIS, nor does it receive any funds from the AIS. AAIS relies on the ongoing and generous financial support of departmental sponsors. The contributions of these departmental sponsors make possible the various awards, prizes and scholarships that the AAIS offers, the support of the ACIS conference and AJIS journal, and enable AAIS support of the Australasian community through a broad range of activities.
Thank you to our current AAIS departmental sponsors!
- University of Auckland – Department of Information Systems and Operations Management
- University of the Sunshine Coast – School of Business
- Griffith University – School of Information and Communication Technology
- Edith Cowan University – School of Business and Law
- University of Technology Sydney – School of Information, Systems and Modelling
- The University of Queensland – Business School
- Western Sydney University – School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics
- Queensland University of Technology – School of Information Systems
- Murdoch University – School of Engineering and Information Technology
- University of Canterbury – UC Business School, Department of Accounting and Information Systems
- The University of Sydney – Business School
AAIS very much appreciates your ongoing support, without which the support of AJIS and ACIS, as well as the student and academic prizes, would not be possible. To pay this year’s departmental sponsorship, please access the payment system via the Join AAIS page. Please note the above list of current sponsors is updated quarterly based on received payments.